The Summer Bucket List That’ll Make a SPLASH!
Oh, the lazy days of summer seem like a blissful idea at the end of the school year, but after a couple of weeks in that relaxation, it can feel a bit more like stir-crazy chaos. Keep the little ones in your household busy this summer with our water-worthy Summer Bucket List. It’ll give them every opportunity to use their super swimming skills.
Download and print your Summer Bucket List here, then color and fill it out with your family.
Need help coming up with SPLASHtastic ideas?
Take a look at our list, and feel free to use any (or all) of them.
- Go to weekly swim lessons at Aqua-Tots Swim Schools (obviously)
- Water shooter freeze tag
- Make homemade popsicles
- Have a back float competition
- Swimmers Got Talent, Pool Edition
- Build sandcastles on the beach
- Have a water balloon bonanza
- Create pool noodle crafts
- Host a neighborhood sprinkler party
- Watch a sunset/sunrise on the beach
- Enjoy a poolside picnic
- Glide down a Slip ‘n Slide
- Dance in the rain
- Throw a luau
- Blow bubbles
- Go for a boat ride
- Run after the ice cream truck (and get ice cream)
- Make sponge water bombs
- Collect seashells
- Visit an aquarium
- Feed the ducks
- Play mermaids
- Make a water obstacle course
- Tube the river
- Underwater photoshoot
- Swim with dolphins
- Skip rocks on a pond or lake
- Go to a water park
- Hike to a waterfall
- Go fishing
At Aqua-Tots Swim Schools, we know summer is the perfect time for fun in the sun. That’s why we give your little ones everything they need to take full advantage of every summer water activity.