Love working with kids? Aqua-Tots Swim Schools may be the place for you! We accept applications year-round. If you’re interested in a job or a career at one of our locations, please complete our online Employment Application and submit it along with your resume.*
- Main duty is to teach swim lessons to children 4 months and older.
- Qualified candidates must possess the ability to communicate professionally and provide exceptional customer service.
- A minimum of 2 years teaching and/or customer service is preferred.
- Main duties are to answer phones, sell swim lessons, assign students to the correct swim level, and assist customers based on their specific needs (i.e. scheduling, etc.).
- Qualified candidates must communicate professionally, be detail-oriented with computer proficiency, and provide exceptional customer service.
- Main duties are to manage staffing needs, schedule lessons, provide payroll, and train office staff.
- Qualified candidates must communicate professionally, be detailed-oriented with computer proficiency, provide exceptional customer service, and lead their office staff ensuring company core values are upheld.
- Main duties are to manage the swim school’s financial accounting as set forth by the budget, supervise the Aquatics Manager and Office Manager, implement advertising/marketing campaigns, and directly supervise operations.
- Qualified candidates must possess communicate professionally, be detailed-oriented with computer proficiency, provide exceptional customer service, and lead staff ensuring company core values are upheld.
*Aqua-Tots Swim Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer: We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
*Please note: Submitting an Aqua-Tots Employment Application does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.